Tera Yakel

Some of my thoughts as I journey the path of following Jesus.

Name:
Location: Kansas City

I am a single woman who is listening and learning from the emerging conversation.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Change

I have had a hard time as I think about blogging, trying to figure out what is appropriate to say or not say here and what I may or may not regret later. After a recent conversation with good, not so old, Mom I have finally, maybe, come to terms with change. I have changed. I am not the same person I was 5 years ago or even one year ago and I won’t be the same next year or in 5 years. So this is going to be more about the moment, something that doesn’t come easy to me the planner, but something that I am working on. Learning to be comfortable in the moment and where I am, not where I want to be or where I was, but where I am now, at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home